Turkey Wrapped Asparagus with Garlic Parsley Potatoes
- Turkey lunch meat
- Raw asparagus spears
- Choice of seasonings (garlic, cayenne pepper, pepper, parsley and salt)
- Set oven to broil temperature.
- Wash asparagus and cut off bottom stems.
- Take 1 slice of turkey lunch meat and wrap around the asparagus.
- Season the asparagus wraps.
- Spray a skillet with coconut oil and set on medium-high heat. (Allow the skillet to get hot.)
- Add asparagus to the skillet. Move the skillet around to “roll” the asparagus so that all sides are seared. About 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the asparagus from the skillet and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes, then remove.
- Boil potatoes until when soft and seasoning with garlic and parsley
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12287595/?claim=fsssmqb7s9n”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>