- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 6 cups baby spinach (lightly packed)
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenn ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups lobster meat (chopped cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups brie cheese (low-fat, diced, about 7 oz)
- 2 tbsps flat leaf parsley
- ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Cooking in batches if necessary, add garlic and spinach and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is just wilted.
- Transfer to a colander, allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes and gently press to drain excess water. Cool to room temperature and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add mozzarella, yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and cayenne to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Using a spatula, scrape cheese mixture into bowl with spinach. Stir in lobster, Brie, chives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a shallow ovenproof casserole dish and place dish on a baking tray. Heat in oven for 15 to 18 minutes, until hot and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let the dish rest for 3 to 4 minutes. and Serve afterwards.