- Whole wheat pasta
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- Chopped spinach
- Fresh salmon thin sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 maggie cube
- Fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (for topping)
- 2-3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Boil pasta for 15 minutes or until tender, add 1 teaspoon of salt in the pasta while boiling. Then drain excessive water from pot after pasta is done.
- In a pot, add 2-3 tablespoon of sesame oil heat over medium high heat. Add tomatoes, cinnamon stick, thyme, cayenne pepper, oregano leaves, and maggie. Cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes and stir together.
- Add in the salmon and cook for 5 - 7 minutes over low heat.
- After your sauce is ready, mix the pasta, spinach and salmon sauce together and stir gently.
- Preheat oven to 360 degree. Add your pasta mix into a small foil bowl and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pasta bowl from the oven then cool down, topping with sesame seeds, serving and enjoying!
- Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.