- Thin sliced chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 a bottle of BBQ Sauce (sweet baby ray)
- Fresh basil (minced)
- small onions (minced)
- sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the BBQ sauce, cajun seasoning, pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, basil, and onions together.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt (very lightly).
- Dip chicken breast into the sauce and place on a baking rack.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Once the chicken is ready, remove from the oven. Serve immediately with a side of your choice. (I had a quinoa salad).
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.