Cajun Chicken Penne Pasta
- 1 or 2 cups of Whole wheat penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoon lawry
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped Spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 of half and half
- Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with Cajun seasoning and 2 tsp. lawry seasoning.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes or until done. Remove chicken.
- Dice two fresh tomatoes and spinach.
- In a separate skillet, add half and half, diced tomatoes, spinach, 2 Tablespoons butter, lemon pepper, lawry, black pepper and garlic powder over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat after 5-6 minutes or until cream mixture starts to bubble.
- Pour cream sauce over cooked Pasta. Slice chicken breasts into strips. Serve pasta on serving plates, top with chicken breast strips, and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and Enjoy.