- 1/2lb of Large Shrimp
- 1-2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Thyme seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp crushed red peppers
- 2 Tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Olivio Coconut Spread
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Wild Rice
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced broccoli
- Sundry tomato basil Wrap
- In a pot, add 2 cups of water and boil broccoli for about 15-20 minutes or until they are soft. (Cover the pot up).
- While your broccoli is on the stove boiling, peel and clean your shrimp before seasoning. If your shrimp are already cleaned, you can go ahead and start seasoning. In a bowl add thyme. cajun seasoning, old bay, coconut spread, red crushed peppers, and lemon juice. Mix together with your hands, and allow to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- In hot pan, add 1-2 Tbsp of coconut oil, allow the oil to heat up. Add tomatoes, broccoli. add 1 Tbsp of cajun and old bay seasoning after the tomatoes & broccoli, stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add (cooked) wild rice, shrimp and sprouts. Cook for 10 minutes and gentle stir.
- Before serving into a bowl, taste and make sure it does need any additional seasoning, allow to it cool down before adding it to the wrap. Prepare your wrap to the side, add diced spinach, and your cajun shrimp mix. Gentle wrap it up, cut, serve and enjoy.
- If you make this dish, don't forget to use the hashtag: #DinnerWithTayo. Thank you.