- 1lbs of pork baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Chipotle seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven 375-degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, chipotle seasoning, chili powder, and salt and rub evenly on both sides of the rib.
- Place ribs in single layer foil pan. Cover and wrap with foil. (see pictures above)
- Bake for an hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Brush ribs with maple syrup.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until ribs are evenly browned.