- 1/2 - 1 1/2 pound of jumbo shrimp (1 serving = 4 jumbo shrimp), peeled and cleaned
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoon finely chopped red, yellow and green peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, lemon juice, bell pepper, minced cilantro, sugar, and curry powder in a 10-inch glass pie plate. Add the shrimp, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Over medium heat, in a small pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter, add curry coconut sauce and shrimp. Cook for about 5-10 minutes while gently stirring.
- When done, serve immediately with brown rice and enjoy.
- Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.