- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- Maple Honey
- Asparagus (or vegetables of your choice)
- 1 sweet plantain
- Preheat your grill. (if you don't have a grill, preheat your oven to 370 degrees)
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grate, and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Grill 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. (If you are using an oven, follow the same instructions above but place the chicken on a cooling rack and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes).
- Remove and allow to cool for a little before serving. Glaze the chicken with all natural maple honey for additional taste.
- Slice your plantains and fry until golden and serve with your chicken and some veggies!
- ENJOY THIS AMAZING DISH! (Don't forget to #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your photos).