- 1lb lean ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 leaves baby arugula
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Cheddar cheese or goat cheese for topping
- In medium mixing bowl combine ground lamb, salt, pepper, mint, ground cumin, olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients and mix by hand for about a minute or so. You now want to start forming the lamb into hamburger type patties.
- Place the burgers on a grill and if you don't have a grill, set the oven on broil and place burgers on oven broiler rack.
- Cook each side of burgers for about 8 -10 minutes. You want to make sure your lamb burgers are completely cooked before serving.
- You can serve your lamb on a hamburger bun topped with baby arugula, cheddar or goat cheese, onions and a ketchup and Mayonnaise mix or just eat it plain. Enjoy!
- Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.