Lobster and Scallop Rolls
- 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 pound of scallops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt, cajun seasoning and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks Lobster and scallops into bite-size pieces.
- Pan fry the lobster and scallops for 10 minutes. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, scallops, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
- Make a side of sweet potatoes fries.
- Now here's the best part, eat and enjoy this amazing dish. Don't forget to share it across your social media page and hashtag (#Dinnerwithtayo).