- 12 large shrimp (Peeled and Deveined)
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mango chunks
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt
- green onions for topping
- Pre-heat a frying pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoon of olive oil and allow to oil to heat up.
- Add shrimp into the pan and season with sea salt.
- Add chili sauce over the shrimp. stir together with the shrimp and allow the shrimp to cook in the sauce for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the pineapple and mangoes into smaller pieces. Add the fruits into the pan with the shrimp. Add in broccoli, then cilantro and mix together. Add in 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Once it's done, top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve.
- This dish is great with rice, preferable brown rice. Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.