- Black Olives
- Red Pepper
- Tomatoes Sauce
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Cooking quinoa for 10-15 minutes in bowling water. (Follow instructions on the box)
- Over medium high heat, add olive oil, chick peas, black olives, red pepper, kale, and shrimp in a stir fry pot.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes paste, salt and sweet chili sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain excessive water from the quinoa, add the quinoa into the mix. Stir together
- Once ready, garnish with black pepper and parsley. (Not mandatory)
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.