- 1/2 Salmon (Skinless)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 grape tomato
- Chopped spinach
- Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- white onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- Fresh parsley chopped (for garnish)
- Cut the salmon, season with salt, sugar and black pepper.
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, cheese, pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk together until the mixture are blend together.
- Pan fry the salmon in a skillet on medium high heat for about 4 minutes or until the salmon are ready. Break up the salmon into pieces once done.
- In a separate pan, pour the egg mixture into the pan and let the eggs cook for about 2 minute.
- Lift the edges of the egg patty periodically to let uncooked egg into the bottom.
- Spoon the salmon, tomatoes, spinach, and onions onto one side of the egg in the pan.
- Fold the omelet in half, and place a lid on the pan for about 1 minute and let the egg finish cooking.
- Remove the omelette from heat, place in a serving plate. Garnish with parsley and pinch of black pepper. Served great with a toasted whole wheat bread.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.