- 1/2 pound of salmon (skinless)
- 1 mango (peeled)
- 1/2 red onions, diced
- 1/2 red peppers, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbs salt
- 2 tsp paprika pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped spinach
- Remove the skin from the salmon. (I would recommend getting the skin removed at the grocery shop, when purchasing).
- Season the salmon with salt, paprika, and garlic powder on both sides. Set aside while you prepare the salsa.
- Dice the onions, red pepper, tomatoes, mangoes, and spinach. Mix together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add a pinch of olive oil and continue to mix gentle.
- Fry the salmon in a pan with olive oil over medium high heat. Cook on both sides for about 5 minutes each. Shred the salmon while cook. Once done place in a serving bowl. Serve with a warm tortilla.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.