Shrimp and Salmon Noodles
- Lo Mein Noodles
- 1/2 pound of Shrimp
- Salmon (skin peeled)
- Handful of spinach
- Chopped mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Teriyaki sauce
- Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce (Optional if you don't like spicy food)
- Add noodles to 2-3 cups of boiling water in a pot. Cook for about 4 minutes or until noodles are tender and soft. Drain excessive water from the pot afterwards.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices or small cubes. In a bowl add the salmon and shrimp together, season with cajun, ground allspice, salt, and black pepper.
- In a frying pan, add 1 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame oil and allow the oil to heat up for about a minute over medium high heat.
- Add Shrimp and salmon and gently stir. Allow the shrimp and salmon to cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and continue to stir gentle.
- Add Teriyaki and Sriracha sauce. Add the noodles to the dish. Continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and serve immediately.
- Enjoy and make sure you hashtag #DinnerwithTayo, Would love to see your dish!