- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh, chopped spinach
- 1/2 red and green pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of chopped onions
- 3 Tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Nice cut and chop spinach, onions and peppers into small pieces.
- In a bowl mix spinach, onions, peppers, Italian and cajun seasoning, cheese, garlic powder and oregano. Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside once mixed together.
- Cut the chicken breast into half. Take a paring knife and slice into the slide of the chicken horizontally to create a pocket. Do not slice all the way through!
- Add Salt and pepper on both sides on the chicken. Place chicken breasts on a cookie sheet either lined with foil or spray with cooking spray. Stuff each breast with half of the spinach mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
- Once it's ready, remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.