- Thin sliced chicken breast
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red crushed peppers
- fresh spinach
- 1/2 red onions
- 4-5 grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 1 or 2 sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Poke a few holes around the potatoes and bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and season with salt, pepper, cajun seasoning, tad drop of olive oil.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and add sesame or olive oil. Fry the chicken for about 3-5 minutes or until chicken are golden/tender.
- Transfer the chicken to a board and cut into small pieces. Place in a bowl and add BBQ to chicken, mix them together and set aside.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes. In a bowl, Add onions, tomatoes, spinach, oil, salter and black pepper. Mix together.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, allow it to cool down before cutting. Cut the potatoes into half and curve out a small pocket.
- Top the potatoes with veggie mix and chicken. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- Make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.