- 1 or 2 cups of Whole wheat penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 beef flank Steak
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped Spinach
- Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk 1/2 cup soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and garlic. Pour half of the marinade over steak overnight (or for a couple of hours).
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; grill steak over medium heat for about 7 minutes.
- In same skillet with steak, add diced tomatoes, spinach, and remaining marinade over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat after 5-6 minutes or until cream mixture starts to bubble.
- Add cooked Pasta and stir. Serve pasta on serving plates and Enjoy.