- 1/2 cup Brown Rice
- 1 Broccoli, diced
- Sugar Peas
- Carrots, sliced to thin pieces
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/2 of a cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- Cook your brown rice in a small pot filled with water for 45-50 minutes. Add a teaspoon of salt after 20 minutes.
- In a stir fry pot or any pot of your choice, add 2-3 Tbsp almond oil and cook over medium heat. Add in onions, peas, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, salt, crushed red peppers, ground cumin. Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat from medium to low, add in Vegetable broth, gently stir for about a minute.
- Add in the brown rice, stir in with your vegetable mix, serve immediately.
- Enjoy and make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.