- Cook quinoa according to package instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium to high heat, add all the ingredients except the cooked quinoa and sauce ingredients.
- Cook tofu/veggie mixture for 5-8 minutes until tender stirring occasionally. On the meantime, in a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- When the tofu/veggie mixture is almost tender add the quinoa and sauce mixture to the skillet. Mix through and cook further for another minute or so stirring constantly.
- Turn heat off and serve immediately. You may sprinkle some pepper flakes and sesame seeds if desired before serving.
NOTE: If you feel you don’t have enough sauce you can increase the amount. I do that sometimes but when my kids are eating it I don’t since it may be too spicy for them.
THIS DISH WAS MADE BY: Miryam of Eat Good For Life