- Cranberry beans
- 1 red potato (diced)
- Can of tomato sauce
- Sliced carrots and squash blend (which you can find at your grocery shop)
- 2 cubes of maggie seasoning
- 2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablesoon thyme
- 3 cups of water
- 3/4 cup of almond oil
- Boil potatoes (30 minutes or until soft), beans (40-50 minutes, until soften) and chickpeas(40-50 minutes, until soften) in separate pots.
- In a pot add tomato sauce, oil, water, thyme, maggie, pepper and stir while cooking over medium heat.
- After 5 minutes of stirring, add potatoes, beans, chickpeas, broccoli, carrots, and squash. Allow to steam in soup in low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Once done, allow to cool down for a bit and then serve.
- Enjoy and make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.