- 1 pound white fish such as tilapia, cod, etc.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- tomatoes, onions and spinach, finely chopped
- 8 (4 inch) corn tortillas
- Marinate the fish in the oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper for 10-20 minutes.
- Grill the fish over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-6 minutes per side. The fish will be cooked when it flakes easily and it is no longer translucent.
- Flake the fish and servive in tortillas garnished with your favourite toppings.
- Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.