Cajun Butter Seafood Mix
This is fast and easy seafood recipe. Great to have for dinner.
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 1/2 pound of squid
- pack of mussels (removed from the shell)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 Tbsp of cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp red crushed pepper
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 garlic clove miced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro finely miced
- Cut the red bell pepper, green pepper and onions into small pieces.
- Heat a skillet over a medium high heat, add the butter and allow the butter to melt.
- Add in shrimp, mussels, squid, cajun seasoning, red crushed pepper, and cilantro. Gentle mix together and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add in your red, green pepper and onion mix, mix together and cover the skillet.
- Cook for about 10 minutes. Make sure you continue to stir the mix and pay attention so it doesn't burn.
- Once the dish is ready, transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy with brown rice or quinoa.
- Enjoy and make sure you #Dinnerwithtayo on social media, would love to see your recreation of this dish.