CRISPY POTATO SKILLET WITH EGGS &
Great Saturday or Sunday at home brunch idea. Simple and easy to make. Healthy recipe and good to sure with friends.
- 2 red potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack of smoked salmon
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 Sweet red peppers
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- ½ pack of grape tomatoes (cut each tomatoes in half)
- Non stick cooking spray
- Peel potatoes and dice into ½-inch cubes.
- Heat a deep skillet up over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the pan. Allow it to melt down.
- Add your potatoes and give them a nice stir or two so that all of the potatoes have some butter on them. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and let the potatoes cook through for about 10 minutes.
- Press down on the potatoes until its flattened. Crack the eggs over the potatoes, add in parsley, tomatoes and smoked salmon.
- Cover the skillet for about 3 - 5 minutes until the dish is ready.
- Once it's ready, remove from the stove and serve immediately.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.