- 12 piece chicken wings
- 1 – 2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup of Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- green onions and sesame seeds for garnishing
- Clean the chicken before preparing, in a bowl or pot season the chicken with salt, sriracha sauce and honey. Mix together and set aside for up to 3 hours (or overnight) allowing the chicken to marinate well.
- Throw the chicken on the grill until the chicken is well done on both sides. If you don’t have a grill, you can bake it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, toss it back in another bowl with more sriracha and honey. Once ready, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.