gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
- 3 lobster tail
- 1/2 lb of scallops
- 1/2 cup of fish stock
- 3 radish
- 2 tbs old bay seasoning
- 5 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- fresh basil
- 1/4 onions, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 tsp chili pepper or red crushed pepper
- 1/2 tbs salt
- Olive oil
- lime juice
- Tortilla of your choice
- In a food processor, add spinach, onions, green onions, cilantro, basil, fish stock, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, olive oil, a pinch of salt, and chili peppers. Blend this together until it turns into thick liquor form.
- Break down your whole lobster tail, remove the shell from the tail and cut into chunks. Cut each scallop into three pieces, add this with the lobster, add a pinch of salt, mix together and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, drizzle a little bit of olive oil into a pan, and cook the lobster and scallop for 5-7 minutes. Drain an exessive liquid and continue to cook afterward for about 3 minutes or until the scallops and drink have golden marks.
- Slice the onions into thin half-moons (or dice, if desired).
- Over medium-high heat, add olive oil and onions, cook for a minute or two without stirring, until they start to brown then remove from the heat.
- Over medium-high heat. Fry the tortilla for about 10-30 seconds on each side, until browned and cooked
- On the toasted tortilla, add scallops, lobster, diced grape tomatoes, sauteed onions, radish, cilantro, microgreens mix and a spoon of green puree.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo