- 1 lb cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- Half a bag of crabmeat (chopped)
- 3 tbsps unsalted butter (cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Half a bag of Shrimp
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook tortellini until just al dente (do not overcook), as package label directs. Add peas to pot for last 30 seconds of cooking time.
- Drain tortellini and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and Shrimp and Crabmeat. Turn stove on to medium heat and cook, stirring, until ingredients are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.