This banana pudding is easy to make and absolutely delicious. The rich flavors of the Godiva white chocolate pudding, Nestle La Lachera, and whipped cream combined together will leave you speechless.
- 16-ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (Preferable Godiva White Chocolate Pudding)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Nestle la lechera sweetened condensed milk)
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (11 oz) box vanilla wafers
- Peel and slice up two or three bananas. Set this aside.
- Combine your heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk or beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine powdered pudding mix, milk, and condensed milk together, whisk until smooth. Let this sit for 3 minutes.
- With a spatula or spoon, fold in whipped cream topping into the pudding mix and combine until it’s smooth.
- Assemble the pudding in a large bowl or individual serving glasses. Alternate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Cover the pudding and place this in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish the dessert with crushed vanilla wafers or banana slices and enjoy!
- Don’t forget to share your photos on social media and hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo