Breakfast just got a whole lot easier. This recipe is made with smoked salmon, cream cheese, grape tomatoes, and toasted cranberry bagel.
- 4 slices of Smoked Salmon
- 1 Tbs of cream cheese
- 1 Cranberry Bagel (or bagel of your choice)
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- Stir cream cheese and dill together; season with pepper. Arrange salmon and tomatoes on a platter. Toast the bagel and serve with spread, salmon, and tomatoes.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.