Made with a few simple ingredients, this whole wheat pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil recipe is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option.
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- 10 Grape Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- Fresh Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp almond oil
- Cook the whole wheat pasta in a small pot filled with water for 20 minutes, add a tablespoon of oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together and add 1 tsp salt.
- In a skillet, add 2 Tbsp olive oil and cook over medium heat. Add in tomatoes, crushed red peppers, cajun seasoning, thyme, and basil leaves. Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Add in vegetable broth, gently stir for about a minute. Add in pasta, stir together, and serve immediately.
- Enjoy and make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.