Transport your taste buds to the sunny shores of the Caribbean with Pineapple Jerk Lobster Tacos. These delicious tacos feature succulent lobster meat marinated in a spicy and sweet jerk seasoning, paired with juicy chunks of fresh pineapple for a burst of tropical flavor. Topped off with a zesty lime slaw and wrapped in warm, soft tortillas, these tacos are a flavor sensation that’s sure to delight your senses. Whether you’re entertaining guests or just looking to treat yourself to a gourmet meal, Pineapple Jerk Lobster Tacos are a must-try recipe that’s guaranteed to impress.
- 5 lobster tails
- Premade Jerk marinate of your choice
- 1 can of pineapple
- grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 onions finely chopped
- Cilantro diced
- 2 Lime each cut in half
- Salt (pinch)
- Remove the lobster meat from the shell and set aside.
- Blend the pineapple, pineapple juice, jerk marinate and brown sugar together until everything is smooth. In a large bowl, mix the lobster meat and blended marinate together.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the marinated lobster meat for 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet off the stove once the lobster is ready.
- In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro together. Season with a pinch of salt.
- On the tortilla, add the cooked lobster, pineapple jerk sauce, veggies together and enjoy.
- Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.