- 5 lobster tails
- Premade Jerk marinate of your choice
- 1 can of pineapple
- grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 onions finely chopped
- Cilantro diced
- 2 Lime each cut in half
- Salt (pinch)
- Remove the lobster meat from the shell and set aside.
- Blend the pineapple, pineapple juice, jerk marinate and brown sugar together until everything is smooth. In a large bowl, mix the lobster meat and blended marinate together.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the marinated lobster meat for 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet off the stove once the lobster is ready.
- In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro together. Season with a pinch of salt.
- On the tortilla, add the cooked lobster, pineapple jerk sauce, veggies together and enjoy.
- Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.