This cajun shrimp wrap is a light healthy meal that’s packed with flavor, taste and is one of the easiest recipes you can make.
- 1 lb of Large Shrimp
- 1Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Thyme seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olivio Coconut Spread
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Wild Rice
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced broccoli
- Salad sprouts
- Sundry tomato basil wrap or wrap of your choice
- Cook the wild rice as following on the instruction box.
- In a pot, add 2 cups of water and boil broccoli on medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until they are soft. (Cover the pot up).
- Peel and clean your shrimp before seasoning. If your shrimp are already cleaned, you can go ahead and start seasoning. In a bowl add thyme, cajun seasoning, old bay, coconut spread, red crushed peppers, and lemon juice. Mix together and allow to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- In a frying skillet, add coconut oil, then add tomatoes, and the broccoli. Add a tsp of cajun and old bay seasoning and stir together. Let this cook for 3 minutes.
- Add (cooked) wild rice, shrimp, and salad sprouts. Cook for 5 minutes and gently stir.
- Prepare your wrap, add diced spinach, and your cajun rice & shrimp mix. Gentle wrap it up, cut, serve, and enjoy.
- If you make this dish, don’t forget to use the hashtag: #DinnerWithTayo. Thank you.