This easy, fast, and delicious pan-seared salmon quinoa salad is a fantastic way to serve up all the right nutrition you need.
- 1 pound of sockey salmon
- 2 tsp Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Organic Quinoa
- (Pre-made) Tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro mix
- Baby spinach (minced)
- Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes (follow the instruction on the box)
- Season the salmon filets with salt, pepper, brown sugar, and chipotle seasoning.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add butter, Add the salmon in the pan. Cover and sear the salmon until crispy on both sides about 3 minutes per side.
- Once the salmon is done cooking, transfer to a cutting board, and add a tablespoon of melted butter over the salmon.
- Mix the cooked quinoa, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro mix, and spinach together in a bowl.
- Serve the salmon over the quinoa salad.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.