Elevate your salad game with this delicious and healthy Salmon Quinoa Salad recipe. Packed with nutrients, protein, and healthy fats, this salad is not only delicious but also good for you. The tender and flavorful grilled salmon pairs perfectly with the nutty and nutritious quinoa, while the crunchy vegetables and tangy dressing add a burst of freshness and flavor to every bite. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or a satisfying lunch option, this Salmon Quinoa Salad is the perfect choice. So why settle for a boring salad when you can enjoy a flavorful and nutritious meal that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied? Try this recipe today and experience the delicious and healthy benefits for yourself!
- 1 pound of sockey salmon
- 2 tsp Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Organic Quinoa
- (Pre-made) Tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro mix
- Baby spinach (minced)
- Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes (follow the instruction on the box)
- Season the salmon filets with salt, pepper, brown sugar, and chipotle seasoning.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add butter, Add the salmon in the pan. Cover and sear the salmon until crispy on both sides about 3 minutes per side.
- Once the salmon is done cooking, transfer to a cutting board, and add a tablespoon of melted butter over the salmon.
- Mix the cooked quinoa, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro mix, and spinach together in a bowl.
- Serve the salmon over the quinoa salad.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.