This Alaskan white cod cooked in a curry tomato sauce is so good, easy, and is full of flavor from its combination of spices.
- 1 lb skinless white cod fillets
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 -3 tablespoon diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon or 1/2 tablespoon salt for taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle the top of the fish generously with salt and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan over medium-high heat, once the butter has dissolved, add shallots, tomatoes, curry powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, chicken bouillon and thyme cook for 1 minute. Add water and stir together. Add the fish, cover the pan and cook for about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve the fish while still hot from the pan with any finishing garnishes. Enjoy this dish with rice or any side of your choice.
- Don’t forget to share your photos on social media and hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.