Looking for something new to eat? Well, this simple sweet chili salmon wrap is healthy, flavorful, and a quick recipe for lunch.
- 1/2 lb wild salmon, cut into 2 pieces
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Garden Spinach Herb Wrap (or wrap of your choice)
- Baby spinach
- 1/2 red onions
- Season both sides of the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix the sweet chili sauce, lime juice, sesame, and cilantro leaves together. Stir to combine well and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with sesame oil on medium heat. Fry the salmon on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Transfer the salmon onto a serving platter and thin slice or cut into small pieces.
- Chop onions into small pieces. Spread the sweet chili sauce on the wrap, top with spinach, onions and salmon, roll, cut in half, and serve immediately.
- Make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.