Sweet, spicy, decadent and super delicious, this sweet & spicy chicken and shrimp is all you need. This recipe is easy to make and perfect over rice.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes (chili peppers)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- red onions, diced
- 1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
- Rinse and clean the shrimp and chicken with water and then pat it down. Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Melt a stick butter in a medium-size cooking skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for just about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and shrimp into the skillet. Add salt, garlic powder, cayenne, chili pepper, brown sugar, and thyme. Stir this all together, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve with rice or a side of your choice.
- Don’t forget to share your photos on social media and hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.