- 1 or 2 Pound Salmon Filet
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Basel for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with butter and set aside.
- Pat the salmon dry and place on the foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Cajun seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning evenly over the salmon, then drizzle with the honey.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until cooked through.**
- Be careful with removing the pan from the oven, enjoy once ready with sides of your choice.
- Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo