- 4-6 slices brioche bread
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Raspberry and blueberries for topping
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture on both sides until the bread has absorbed the egg mixture.
- Crumble the cornflakes completely. Place the cornflakes in a shallow bowl or flat plate.
- Heat a large (12-inch) non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter. When the pan is hot, dip the French toast slices in the cornflakes, lightly pushing so the cornflakes stick to the bread slices.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the cornflakes are lightly browned and the french toast is cooked. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, powdered sugar, raspberry, and blueberries (or your choice of fresh fruits)
- Enjoy and don’t forget to use the hashtag #DinnerWithTayo.