Avocado toast is a classic these days. It’s simple and delicious and best of all, it’s super easy to make.
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- Vegan cream cheese
- Just eggs (or choice of vegan eggs)
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- 1 ripped avocado
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Cook the just eggs – Add salt and pepper for taste
- Remove the skin and seed from the avocado then slice (see photo above)
- Build your toast with cream cheese, eggs, avocado.
- Top with micro greens. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Serve and enjoy. Make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.