This simple shrimp & lobster ravioli with garlic cream sauce is perfect for a special occasion or a change to your dinner routine.
- Pack of Four cheese ravioli
- 1b lb fresh shrimp
- 2-3 Lobster tail
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Garlic Cream Sauce:
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 large clove of garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese for topping in desired
- pinch of red crushed pepper (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a large cooking pan, heat up oil and add chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms. Saute until spinach cooks down. Add minced garlic, (two fingers full) salt, and pepper. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add broth, heavy cream, Worcestershire, and pepper and stir well.
- Add shrimp and lobster meat. Cook until shrimp start to turn pink. Stir occasionally.
- Add ravioli, carefully stir in and cook until shrimp and lobster are done.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and cook for another minute.
- Serve right away. Enjoy and don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.