What’s more comforting than a warm chocolate chip cookie stuffed with cinnamon rolls, just out of the oven? Well, this easy bake chocolate chip cookie stuffed cinnamon rolls topped with vanilla frost is the epitome of comfort desserts. It’s really easy to make and combines two classic desserts into one. Chances are you have the ingredients right at home. So treat yourself and enjoy a bite of this scrumptious baked good. You can take it to a new level by topping it with ice cream.
- 1 pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough, I used Nestle Toll house cookie dough
- 1 can cinnamon rolls, I used Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- There are two ways to make this recipe. First way: Stuff the cookie dough with the cinnamon roll or the opposite way, Cinnamon dough stuffed with the cookie dough.
- Open your can of cinnamon rolls and separate them one by one. With a knife, cut some of the cinnamon rolls into cube size pieces. With a rolling pin or your palm, flatten each piece.
- Flatten a piece of your cookie dough with your palm. Place the flatten cinnamon roll inside the cookie dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place each dough on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- When they are ready, drizzle the included cinnamon roll frosting on top of each cookie or cinnamon rolls.
- Take this to the next level by topping it with vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy and make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.