This fresh green sauce linguine pasta is vibrant, flavorful, and easy to make. It’s super creamy, packed with fresh greens and ready within a couple of minutes.
- Pack of linguine (preferably fresh linguine or any choice of pasta)
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup cilantro
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ – 2½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Vegan parmesan cheese
- Cook the linguine according to the instructions on the package. Set aside once done.
- Remove the stone and skin from the avocado and peel the garlic.
- Add parsley, cilantro, and spinach to the bowl of a food processor or high-powered blender. Add the avocado, garlic cloves, ground onion, ground garlic, cayenne, nutmeg, tahini, and salt. Process until as smooth as possible.
- Add in the coconut milk and 1.5 tbsp of the lemon juice and blend for one minute. Taste for lemon juice and add the remaining lemon juice as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed or stir into hot drained pasta straight away and sprinkle with vegan cheese, cracked black pepper, and extra herbs if desired.
- Make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.