- Rack of tenderloin beef filets
- salt, chicken bouillon, garlic seasoning, and black pepper
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 fresh rosemary sticks
- 3 fresh tarragon sticks
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Season both sides of the rack of steak generously with salt, chicken bouillon, garlic seasoning, and black pepper.
- Add the plain butter to an oven-safe cast iron skillet until it melts. Turn the high to high. Allow the butter to melt completely.
- Once the butter has melted, Place the filet in the skillet. Sear for about 3 minutes and then flip the filet and sear the other side for another 3 minutes. This will give your filets a nice seared edge.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and transfer your skillet directly to the oven and bake for 15-25 minutes or until desired. PLEASE use oven mitts, skillet may be hot.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the filet to a carving board. Lightly cover with tin foil and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Cut off the twine and carve.
- Top with a slice of garlic and herb butter and serve.
- Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo