One of the most searched recipes, this buttermilk fried chicken is juicy on the inside and flavorful on the outside. You will not be a disappointment.
- 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup Honey
- In a large bowl combine buttermilk and honey together. Add chicken thighs, cover and marinate for 1 – 2 hours or up overnight
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornstarch, chicken bouillon, peppers, salt, and garlic powder together.
- Heat 1-inch olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat until deep-fry thermometer registers between 350°F and 375°F.
- Move one chicken at a time from marinade and dip the chicken into the flour mixture until both sides are completely coated. Shake off any excessive flour mix.
- Fry chicken a few pieces at a time so the oil doesn’t cool down. Turn chicken on both sides to brown evenly and remove when golden and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a rack and or paper towel.
- Coat the chicken with honey and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken on a serving platter and Enjoy. Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.