No need to look any further, this shrimp, potatoes, with scrambled eggs is flavorful, great for breakfast and can be prepared within minutes.
- 1/2 pound of shrimp (deveined)
- 1 red potato
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, add the shrimp plus 1 tsp of salt, old bay seasoning, parsley, and black pepper. Mix this together and set aside.
- Clean and dice the red potato, leave the skin on. Add 1 tsp of salt, black pepper, olive oil, and garlic powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to the hot pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once midway, until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from the skillet.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet, and cook, undisturbed, until potatoes are golden and crusty underneath, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Fry the eggs the way you like, I made this scrambled.
- In a small bowl, melt two tablespoons of butter. Add old bay seasoning, oregano (not in the picture above), and garlic. Stir together and set aside for serving.
- Serve the eggs, potatoes, and shrimp together, drizzle a little bit of the melted butter mix over the dish for extra flavor.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.