gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
- 1 rack of lamb
- Pack of fettuccine pasta
- 2 mini bell peppers or habanero pepper
- ½ large red onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 scallion (diced)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican allspice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 7 sprigs of fresh thyme
- squeezed lime juice
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package. Drain any accessive water from the pasta and set aside.
- Preheat the over to 375º F.
- Add bell peppers, onions, garlic, scallion, white vinegar, soy sauce, sea salt, black pepper, ginger, Jamaican allspice, brown sugar, nutmeg, thyme, and lime juice to a high-speed blender and blend until completely incorporated.
- Season both sides of the rack of lamb with salt and black pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy ovenproof skillet over high heat. Sear rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on all sides.
- Arrange the rack bone side down in the skillet, add sprigs of thyme. Roast the lamb in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes, loosely covered, before carving between the ribs.
- Add some of the jerk sauce into the pasta and stir together.
- Plate the pasta then top it with 2 carved lamb and drizzle the remaining jerk sauce over the lamb and pasta.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to hashtag, #dinnerwithtayo.