This zesty quinoa chicken and shrimp bowl is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight. It is made with simple ingredients, such as quinoa, chicken, shrimp, and a zesty sauce. The quinoa is cooked in a flavorful broth, the chicken and shrimp are cooked in a skillet, and the sauce is made with a variety of spices. The dish is then assembled in bowls and topped with your favorite toppings.
Zesty quinoa chicken and shrimp bowl is a healthy and flavorful meal that is perfect for people of all ages. It is also a great way to get your daily dose of protein and vegetables. The quinoa is a good source of fiber and protein, the chicken and shrimp are a good source of protein, and the vegetables in the sauce are a good source of vitamins and minerals.
Here is a recipe for zesty quinoa chicken and shrimp bowl.
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Thin sliced chicken breast
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1½ cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- Pack of fresh cut broccoli
- Over medium heat, combine both quinoa and chicken stock in a large pot. Cover the pot and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Add in chopped broccoli into the pot and simmer for another 5 minutes or until the quinoa and broccoli are cooked and tender. Remove from heat once ready and set aside.
- While Quinoa is cooking, cut the chicken breast into small cubes.
- combine soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, pepper, garlic and Sriracha. Stir until well blended.
- In a frying pan over medium heat add shrimp and chicken to the pan. Add in the sauce and stir together. Cook for 10 minutes until the chicken and shrimp are ready. Serve with Quinoa.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.