Pulled Chipotle Chicken
- Olive Oil
- 2 cans of Adobo chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Maggi seasoning
- Cilantro, finely diced
- In a pot add in adobo sauce, brown sugar, maggi seasoning, and cilantro. Stir and ingredient and sauce together before adding the chicken breast.
- Add the chicken breast into the sauce, cover the pot and then cook this for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender on high heat.
- Remove the chicken breast from the pot and shred the chicken into pieces. Return the chicken back into the sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the dish is ready, serve with brown rice and garish with fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy! Make sure you tag #DinnerWithTayo, I would love to see your dish.